A. Your reward earned in a survey becomes redeemable in 45 days from the date of qualifying the survey.
Q. Why is so much wait after closing the survey?
- It is the usual norm of the survey and one of the rationales is to emphasize more on the users’ genuine interest than the incentives.
- The other reason is the manual involvement to check the quality of the responses given by the survey participants. We check it to ensure high data quality for our clients, checking the responses for any fake/ junk or duplicate responses in the survey and it is a time consuming process.
Q. When can I redeem my reward points?
A. You can redeem your reward points on meeting any (or all) of the criteria mentioned below:
- Your joining bonus turns redeemable as soon as your account is approved for survey participation and you participate in the 1st profiling survey from Opinion Bureau.
- Reward amount earned from referrals turns redeemable when your referrals are approved for survey participation and they qualify their first survey.
- Reward points earned from Polls turn redeemable once the poll is closed.
- Reward amount earned from survey turn redeemable within 45 days of survey completion if your responses didn’t get rejected in quality check within 30 days of survey completion.
- You can redeem your reward once your redeemable amount reaches the minimum threshold of redemption. Please check the reward redemption threshold in "My Reward" section of the website.
Q. It has been over 10 days and my reward points have not been credited yet. What to do now?
A. We strive to deliver reward coupons within 10 working days of redemption request. At times if you do not receive your coupon in 10 days, we sincerely apologize for the delay. We have to credit in huge volumes and adjust the redeemed rewards internationally; in this situation there may be a temporary shortage in certain region/time of festivity. We replenish it in the next cycle and your rewards are credited in the next cycle, automatically. Your membership is our top priority so we try to deliver your coupon as soon as possible as if delayed due to any reason.
Q. What are the reasons behind rejection of survey participation?
A. There are three reasons behind rejection:
- When we find out that the responses are not genuine, the participation in that survey is rejected and the earned reward of the member is removed.
- The participation can be rejected even if we find that the member has tried to trick the system in order to qualify the survey.
- In case a member provides answers without properly reading the questions and the answer options or if their answers don’t make any sense logically and practically. In case there is a reward credited against such surveys, the same is rejected within 30 days of qualifying the survey.
Q. What are the reasons behind permanent deregistering (account blocking or rejection)?
A member’s account may be permanently deactivated if,
- The member fails to act on the survey participation terms which is outlined to ensure genuine and high-quality response in a survey.
- We find your survey participation being rejected in more than 3 surveys consecutively, your account will be permanently rejected or blocked by our panel team and all your reward amount will be seized immediately. You won’t be able to login or participate in any of our surveys after being blocked or rejected by us.
- We find that member is trying earn rewards though surveys, referrals or polls by faking and/or tricking the system and violates our terms of membership at any stage.
Q. How can I earn the referral rewards?
A. Simply recommend Opinion Bureau to your friends, family and colleague. Committed referral points will be credited in your account on their successful sign up and membership approval. You can check the referral link and associated referral reward in “my account” page.
Q. How can I redeem the referral rewards?
A. The amount earned from the referral becomes redeemable in 30 days of their joining Opinion Bureau if their account is approved. There is a quality check locking period of 30 days in Opinion Bureau platform. So, if your referral’s account gets rejected within 30 days of their joining in quality check, your reward bonus associated with that referral gets rejected as well.
Q. What are the eligibility criteria to participate in the survey?
A. You need to sign-up with Opinion Bureau sharing your details to validate your authenticity. Once your credentials are verified, and an aptitude/ interest / knowledge/domain specific survey comes up, you will be intimated with the survey link. You can participate in the survey by following the link.
Q. Can I participate in the survey without being a member?
A. No. You can only participate after registering with OpinionBureau.com It is required to ensure that survey is assigned only to verified users matching specific criteria.
Q. Who are eligible to participate in the survey?
A. Only registered and approved members are eligible to participate in the survey and earn rewards from Opinion Bureau site.
Q. How to contact OpinionBureau.com in case of a query?
A. Send a mail to email@example.com mentioning your panelist ID.
Our team will act on the processing the rewards, in such cases or help you with your related problems.
Q. I successfully completed a survey and I have not received the amount? Please help.
A. There are some surveys which are conducted in phases and the associated reward amounts are credited to your account only if you complete all specified phases. You might not see any amount in your account until you complete the final phase of the survey.
Q. What are the options to redeem my reward points?A. You can choose any of the available reward options at the time of making redemption request.
Q. Can I use the reward points in the form of eCom currencies available with online merchants?
A. Yes, you can! We do offer coupons of popular online merchants such as Amazon, Paypal etc.
Please note that these third-party services for the reward distribution to our members might take a few extra days to receive the amount or coupons once we send the reward codes to you depending on their processing time for the selected reward option.
Q. How many redemption requests can I make in a day?
A. You can make a maximum of 3 redemption requests in a day.
Q. Is there a deadline/time of expiry to my reward points?
A. Your earned and redeemable reward in Opinion Bureau never expires as long as your account is active. However, the chosen reward coupon might expire if you do not redeem it before the expiry date. Every coupon will have an expiry date that will be shared with you along with the coupon details.
Q. Is there anything I need to know about my reward coupons?
A. The usual T&Cs!
- Opinion Bureau (or IRB) is not responsible for loss or misuse or misplacement or theft or expiry of your reward codes or coupons once they are delivered in your email. You must not allow anyone to use your account to prevent such issues. If you come across any such issues, you may contact our helpdesk team for investigation.
- Opinion Bureau (or IRB) does not promote or hold any responsibility or intervene in the policies of reward (coupon or code or cash) suppliers. If you have any issues with any of the reward options, you must consult them directly for the resolution of issues.
Q. What do you do with these surveys?
A. These surveys give a meaningful insight to companies/institutions/policy makers who wish to hear from their customers, using our interface and use the insight to improve their products, and or services.